Brown Smokey Eye
Guys, if you are looking for an easy Brown Smokey Eye,this one’s for you!!! I wear it a lot because it is quick, easy, and seriously fabulous! For this flawless smokey eye tutorial, you will need the original Naked Palette, or an eyeshadow palette with similar colors. The Naked Palettes jut happen to be my current favs, so that’s what I’m using. Check out our Naked Smokey Eye Tutorial for another brown smokey eye look. I am really pumped for the upcoming Naked 4 Palette, and for the Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Palette! They will both be out in time for the holidays, so get ready to rock some serious glam! Your eyes will take center stage at all of your holiday gatherings!
Brown Smokey Eye :: things you need
Brushes (the makeup brushes make this look)
- Flat definer brush
- Pencil brush
- Tapered blending brush
- Blending brush
- Flat shader brush
- Your favorite eye makeup primer
- NAKED – Original pallet
- Half Baked
- Dark Brown
- Black liquid pen
- Black mascara
Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Create your flawless foundation and prime your eyes with you favorite primer.
- Prime your eyelid area and just below your lower lash line to hold this smokey eye in place.
- Take your blending brush, dip into the Naked eyeshadow color, and blend over your entire eyelid, up into the brow area, and concentrating on the crease. Use circular and windshield wiper strokes to create a flawless, smooth base for this gorgeous brow smokey eye look.
- Fill the same brush with the eyeshadow color Buck, a lovely warm matte brown, and same the same brush strokes, apply to the crease, concentrating on creating a deeper color at the outside edges.
- Grab your large shader brush, and dip into the eyeshadow color half baked, a golden shimmer color. Blend into the inner corners of the eye, almost halfway to the center of your lid.
- With your tapered brush, blend a very dark brown eyeshadow color into the outer corner, creating depth and definition. Use dabbing and small circular strokes to create a beautiful brown smoky eye.
- Using the same brush, apply the light creamy color, virgin, to the area just beneath your brow, to create a beautiful highlight.
- Create a beautiful winged eyeliner with your black liquid eyeliner.
- Line the lower lash line with Buck, topped with your dark brown eyeshadow color to create even more definition to this brown smokey eye.
- Apply lots of your favorite black mascara for awesome lashes!
There you go beauty babes! This beautiful smokey eye is truly one of my very favorites, and easy and versatile enough for every day. I hope you love it as much as I do! Let your love shine through those gorgeous peepers! Your beautiful heart is your most important and greatest asset, so take the time to develop your inner self. Love and kindness will radiate, making your outer beauty ever so much more gorgeous. Get dressed, then go and make someone’s day better!
Enjoy this easy brown smokey eye! Easy enough for the beginner, and beautiful enough to satisfy any pro!
Happy beautiful life!!