Easy Winged Eyeliner
Normally you wouldn’t see the word easy in front of the word eyeliner, but in this case, we truly have an easy winged eyeliner tutorial for you. We even think it looks as pretty and professional as some more complicated applications, though maybe we should keep this our little secret;)
Now this method of free handing an eyeliner wing may not be for the faint of heart, or for the extreme perfectionist, but if you just like doing things in a free spirited, out of the box way, then this may be just the thing for your bag of makeup tricks.
Easy Winged Eyeliner Tutorial
Things you need:
- Eyeshadow primer
- A nude eyeshadow color
- A shimmery highlight color
- A dark brown or black eyeshadow
- An angled eyeshadow makeup brush
- Black mascara
- Eye brow pencil or powder
- Loose transluscent powder
- First apply your perfect foundation if you wish to wear full makeup. You can just go with the winged eyeliner look and a soft, nude mouth. That’s a gorgeous, natural makeup look!
- Pat the primer onto your eyelids with your finger, in a rolling and pressing motion to give your eyeshadow a good base for staying power.
- Pat the primer as tightly as you can to the lower lash line to hold the eyeshadow that you will be applying.
- Apply your concealer where you need it, if you need it. If you having a perfect skin day, just enjoy it!
- With your fluffy eyeshadow brush, sweep the nude color of eyeshadow over you entire eyelid, all the way to your brow.
- Dip your angled brush into the dark eyeshadow powder. Starting at the center of the upper lash line, pat the shadow as close the lash line as you can.
- Just before you reach the very outer edge, begin to flick the line upward, up and outward, creating the wing shape that you love.
- Fill in to the thickness you desire, back to the center of your lash line.
- Press the shadow toward the inner part of your upper eyelid, making the line thinner a you go. You want your eyes to appear to be a tight lined as possible.
- If you want to define the look a bit more, you can take the shadow just beneath the lower lashes, creating a more dramatic V shape. Your eyes, your day, your eye makeup look!:)
- Dab little of the highlighter into the inner corners of your eyes, beneath your brows, and to the center of your eyelid for a pretty and natural looking glow.
- Load you fluffy brush with some loose translucent powder, and blend the look, sweeping up on to you eyebrows.
- Fill in your brows with your eyebrow pencil or powder, and brush to a natural softness.
- Finish the look by sweeping a little highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and the bow of your upper lip to give your face an even more radiant glow.
- Add little pretty lip gloss, and you are good to go!
Have fun creating you easy winged eyeliner look! Remember that you are special and you are loved. Go out and make it great day for yourself and for someone else! Shine that beautiful heart to all you see!