If you like the idea of applying your everyday makeup along with a great makeup artist, then get ready to glam up your everyday makeup routine with Kandee Johnson! She has just made a new everyday make
up tutorial that is in real time, so you can get ready with your friend, Kandee! It’s a fun, informative, and beautiful simple makeup routine! Enjoy this step by step makeup tutorial that will have you flawless in under 30 minutes!
Things Kandee used:
- Marc Jacobs Coconut Skin Primer
- Clinique Perfecting Foundation
- La Mer The Powder Face Powder
- Ben Nye Glam Palette
- Makeup Forever Ink LinerUrban Decay Brow Beater in Dark
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Liquid Lip in Lovely & Milkshake
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Liner in Naked
- Flutterlashes in Kim
- IT Cosmetics Tight Liner
- MAC blush in Lovecloud
- Kevyn Aucoin Highlighter in Candlelight
- NYX Pink Shimmer Highlighter in Femme
*Below the video is a written tutorial with colors you may already own. Use what you have and save your pennies!
Watch and learn as Kandee applies her everyday makeup!
*How to Apply Your Everyday Makeup
- Apply your primer all over your face for a flawless foundation.
- Apply your foundation everywhere. Apply to your eyelids, face, and neck, and blend with your Beauty blender. Blend and blend so no one can tell that you have it on!
- Cover your under eye circles, the little blue veins on your eyelids, and any red around your nose and chin.
FACE CONTOURING STICK
- Contour your cheeks, temples, forehead, and nose.
- Smooth over face, eyebrows, and mouth to set everything and prepare your face for your other makeup.
HIGH DEF POWDER
- Dab under you eyes to prevent any loose eyeshadow from sticking.
- Nude Ivory color – apply to the inner corners of your eyes and to your brow bones.
- Nude Peachy color – blend to the outer edge of your upper eyelids
- Gray Taupe color mixed with a little Brown color – blend into the crease of your eyelids, along the outer upper lids and beneath your lower lids.
- Line your upper eyelid, from the center out, then from the inner corner to the center.
- Create your wing with little dash strokes, then connect the dots and fill in to create your perfect winged eyeliner.
*To correct any mess-ups soften with black eyeshadow and your angle brush.
- Curl your eyelashes
- Apply several coats of your black mascara
- Add false lashes if you want, just for fun!
- Take you dark brown eyebrow pencil and create little hairlike strokes, to create the eyebrow shape you love. Then smooth with your little eyebrow brush.
- Blend a little bronzing powder over the contour you already applied just to set and hold that definition.
- Apply a little light pink blush for a little glow.
- Apply a little pink highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones and top with a lighter, shimmery powder.
- You can also apply the lighter highlighting color to the inner corners of you eyes and down the bridge of your nose for beautiful glow!
- Apply a pretty, light pink lip color and allow to dry.
- Line your lips with a pretty neutral lipliner. Draw them any way you like them! Kandee Johnson likes to overdraw her lips to make them look bigger than they are.
- Add a light shimmery pink to the centers of your lips, and blend outward, and voila! You have created the perfect pout. Just don’t act pouty because that is not attractive!:)
I love that Kandee took the time to show us that even she has a hard time getting the perfect winged eyeliner look. Her real time everyday eye makeup tutorial, including how to fix the mistakes, is very helpful for building confidence in your own artistic skills:)
This is a very pretty everyday makeup look that will really go anywhere, anytime. It is pretty enough for your prom makeup ideas, your wedding makeup, or even a special date!
It’s really fun to get all dolled up and to feel beautiful on the outside, but always remember that it is the beauty of your heart that matters. Develop the things that really matter, qualities that are the markers of deep and abiding beauty. Your beautiful face will shine with a more radiant beauty if your heart is kind and generous, if your words are uplifting and encouraging, and if your actions are full of grace. Quicken your mind by reading and learning so that you can participate in meaningful conversations. Let your sense of humor take a front seat, and help lighten the moments that can take the joy out of life. Love others and love yourself. Be kind and generous.
Happiness can fluctuate, but you can always, constantly choose joy. Radiate that joy to those around you, and it will come back to you.
Happy beautiful life!