Get your eyeliner wings right here, so you can soar to new heights in beauty land! Haha! Winged eyeliner makes me think of angels wings, or eagles wings, floating above the heavens in glorious, effortless, beauty. Seriously my favorite beauty babes, a great set of eyeliner wings can help our confidence fly to new heights, helping us feel bold and capable. Confidence is one of the most desirable traits a woman can have, so if perfect eyeliner helps you be all you can be, then here is an awesome tutorial to get you on your way!
Eyeliner wings have been around for more than twelve thousand years, long before the age of Cleopatra, whose winged eyeliner has been made famous throughout history, since 30 BC, when she lived. There’s definitely something to a look that has lasted so long, with no sign of slowing down. No wonder we have so many requests for eyeliner looks!
Eyeliner wings not only add drama and definition to your eyes, it gives you the ability to change the shape of your already gorgeous eyes , by elongating or rounding them. You can control the amount of drama and boldness by simply adjusting the thickness of the line, both top and bottom, as well as the width of the wing. You get to create your own perfect look! Following a tutorial is very helpful, at least until you really get the hang of it, but the ultimate outcome depends on your own sense of style. Wear what makes you feel beautiful!
We can learn from this tutorial by our friend and amazing makeup artist, Kandee Johnson! She gives us two beautiful options in this video! One with a pen, and one with a creme eyeliner and an angle brush, so get ready to let your inner artist be challenged and inspired!
First, here is a list of everything you will need to create these awesome eyeliner wings. Remember, you can always substitute the product you have on hand so you don’t break the bank! Here you go!!
What you will need to create your eyeliner wings
- Black eyeliner pen
- Black creme liner and angle brush
- Kandee says the creme is easier, but the pen is more precise.
- Black eyeshadow
- small angle brush
- Black mascara
- Nude eyeshadow
- Pink blush
- Loose powder
- Nude lipliner
- nude or a light rosy pink lipstick
- Create a flawless foundation
- Prime your eye area so your hard earned makeup stays put until you take it off!
- Dab and blend your concealer over your eyelid, beneath your eyes, around nose, mouth, or anywhere else you have redness, dark spots, or blemishes. Blend and top with loose powder to set.
- If you want to contour your face, apply a bit of darker concealer into the hollow beneath your cheekbones and blend upward to the hairline. You can thin your nose if you want to by using the same color along the sides of the bridge of your nose, Blend well for a natural finish.
- Create a natural canvas to showcase your eyeliner wings by dusting a beautiful nude shadow all over lid.
- Highlight inner corners, brow area, down the center of the bridge of your nose, and just above your cheekbones.
- Sweep a little light pink blush onto the apples of your cheeks to create a natural looking glow.
- Line your lips with a nude color lip pencil, just to add definition, not boldness since you have a bold eyeliner wings.
- Top with a pretty nude or light , rosy pink lipstick.
Now for the beautiful eyeliner wings from Kandee!
You can thank Kandee by subscribing to her YouTube channel! One click is all it takes to say thank you for all of her hard work to inspire us and to help us look our best!
Enjoy creating this gorgeous look and then go out and rock it! You are created for a special purpose and are meant to bring love and joy to others. Look outside of yourself and see what needs you can fill. That is where you will find true joy. Be your gorgeous self – mind body, and spirit! Have a great day!!!
Happy beautiful life!!!