Maybe it’s still the hot part of summer, but for the forward-planning-girl, it’s time to start thinking about that awesome Halloween costume and how you will apply that Halloween makeup! We will be posting as many ideas as we can think of in order to help you look you Halloweeniest with the least amount of effort on your part. That’s why we are here – because we love you and we want to help you have a wonderful life!
When thinking about Halloween Makeup costumes, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind.
- On what day of the week does Halloween land? Will your schedule allow you much time to get ready that day? Plan your costume accordingly so you won’t be stressed come party-time. There are many very simple transformation ideas (such as cat makeup) that are adorable, simple, and affordable. Which brings us to point two…
- Your costume idea should not break the bank! The whole idea is to have fun now without paying for it later. There are many looks that you can put together without spending a penny!
- Choose a costume and makeup look that is easily within your artistic capability. After all, Halloween is about having fun!
- There are tons of tutorials out there, so watch away! Planning ahead will give you time to become a master so that party night you will be as cool as a cucumber. Hmmm – cucumber? Maybe, if you and your friends plan to go as a salad:)
- Planning ahead will allow you plenty of time to perfect your beautiful, or scary, Halloween makeup look. You will be amazed at the look you can create with just a little practice!
- You will have a wonderful night no matter how simple or complicated your costume. You will shine through and party the night away!
Of course, our favorite halloween makeup transformation artist is Kandee Johnson! Lucky for us, she has spent tons of time creating tutorials for us, taking us step by step! Check out her Barbie transformation! Amazing!!!
Of course, this Halloween makeup idea takes artistic skill and practice, but wouldn’t it be fun to change your look so much that people would have a hard time recognizing you? Transforming from one beautiful face (yours, of course!) to another beautiful face would be such fun! You could even practice your acting skills and take on the whole persona for the night. All that make believe you practiced as a child could really come in handy on this evening as you put on the whole personality of your chosen halloween makeup look.
Check back soon for more halloweenie ideas!