Makeup Contouring Tutorial
Wanting a makeup contouring tutorial to help you play up your best features? Would you like to know how to get rid of a double chin, or a least minimize yours by learning contouring makeup ideas? We have a contour makeup tutorial just for you, right here!
Contour makeup is really big right now and it can definitely make a big difference in maximizing your beautiful bone structure. Who doesn’t want to make the most of what you’ve been given? It’s not very difficult to do, and it really can be done in a short amount of time. Voila! Features on FLEEK!!!
This contour makeup tutorial will show you
- How to lose a double chin using a contour makeup palette.
- How to create a stronger jaw line just by using the correct makeup contouring skills.
Thanks to Kandee Johnson for yet another great makeup contouring tutorial. She is the best!
*The key to this makeup contouring tutorial is shading the area you want to diminish, like your double chin, with a darker color than the rest of your skin.
You will need:
- Foundation or concealer a few shades darker than you normally use.
- A darker finishing powder than you normally use.
- A makeup brush or a small paint brush.
How to get rid of a double chin using makeup:
- Dip your brush into a concealer or foundation that is darker than your skin tone.
- Starting just beneath the point of the chin, create a v-shape, from just beneath the chin bone to the back of the jaw bone. Do this on both sides.
- Fill in the whole area so that the entire under jaw is shaded in a triangular shape.
- Draw the line down on both sides of the center of your neck, creating more of a groove in your natural grooves.
- Create a more defined jaw by adding the color to the L shape at the base of the jaw bone near your ears.
- Blend away!
Wasn’t that easy? Remember that everyone has a different face shape, and just because you may have fuller cheeks or a bit of a double chin doesn’t mean you are overweight. Personally, I love a beautiful, round face shape. My face is more angular, and I have always loved the softer look of more rounded features.
Don’t we always want what we don’t have? Have you noticed that girls with curly hair fret about frizz and do everything they can to straighten that awesome hair? Have you noticed that the girls that naturally have that straight, awesome hair do everything they can to achieve those amazing curls?
Girls with curves want to be sticks, while girls who are sticks dream of having curves. Blonds dye their hair brunette and brunettes bleach their hair blond. You know what I mean. We have a hard time seeing our own true beauty. It’s time to stop the self loathing and to embrace our wonderful, beautiful bodies and love them, just the way they are.
Sure we need to care of our bodies through healthy eating, reasonable exercise, and stress reduction. That is wise and obvious. It is important to be well groomed so that we smell nice. That is just good manners. It is a good thing to wear makeup if you want to and to dress however makes you feel good. You need to feel good about yourself..
The most important thing is to love yourself. Be kind to yourself and let that kindness flow out to those around you. Your kind and beautiful heart will outshine any outer beauty, every time. You can change everything about someone’s day with just the warmth of your smile and the kindness in your eyes. You will never regret showing love.
So maybe you have a double chin, or a little extra roll here or there. We all have imperfections, and those are the very things that make us beautiful. Yes, imperfections are a part of all of us. Every single one. You are wonderfully made and you have amazing potential. Focus your eyes on your potential instead of those little things that you perceive as imperfections. Your imperfections are a beautiful part of beautiful you.
This is the point of this makeup contouring tutorial.
Focus on becoming all you are meant to be. Develop a strong mind, a kind heart, and a beautiful spirit. That is where true beauty is found. You will shine like the sun!
Double chin? What double chin?:)
Happy beautiful life!