Makeup for Prom
When it comes to your makeup for prom, you will want to have just the right look to go with your dress and your personality. Your prom makeup will be preserved in a gazillion pictures, and videos, so you will want to check out lots of prom makeup ideas. Your prom eye makeup should make sure that those gorgeous eyes sparkle and shine, taking center stage in all of those selfies you will be taking! Find a look makeup look you love, and take the time to practice applying it, so that you won’t have any stress when you are sitting at your makeup vanity dresser, getting ready for your big night!
If you are looking for a gorgeous, soft, romantic look for your makeup for prom, then we have a beautiful prom makeup tutorial from Kandee Johnson, right here for you. We will give you a list of everything you need before you start to save you time. You can always substitute with what you have and save money!
Think Taylor Swift in her Love Story video. Have you ever seen such a gorgeous dress and romantic hair and makeup? What girl wouldn’t love to have a look similar to that for her makeup for prom? Maybe I’m just a hopeless romantic, but I would love to wear that dress and romantic makeup. Ok. There’s no maybe. I am a hopeless romantic! sigh.
Thanks to Kandee, for this gorgeous makeup tutorial. This is beautiful for wedding makeup looks too! She makes it look so easy! Thank her by subscribing to her YouTube channel!
Things you will need and directions for application
- Foundation – for applying your perfect foundation
- Cream Highlighter -for highlighting and priming eyelids
- Eyeshadow –Very light, shimmery shadow. Kandee used dazzle light from MAC. This will applied all over your eyelid and under the brow bone with a fluffy brush.
- Light gold eyeshadow color. Kandee used All that Glitters from MAC. This should be applied over the lighter color.
- Black or dark brown eyeliner – draw the line just a little bit past the outer edge of your eye, keeping a straight line from corner to color to create a soft look.
- Black eyeshadow powder and a thin brush – go on top of the liner to soften and set .
- Satin Taupe Shadow by Mac -sweep into crease and outer corner.
- Medium brown shadow – to deepen crease.
- Lighter shimmery color – for highlighting the inner corners, and beneath the brow bone.
- Dark brown shadow to darken the outer edge and crease. Also blend use to soften the eyeliner.
- Lashes curl your lashes and use thickening black mascara
- Light pink highlight color on top of the cheekbones, bridge of nose and chin for pretty glow
- Dandelion Blush from Benefit – brush on top of the Posy to create a glow
- Posy Blush from MAC is a very light, rosy pink that gives a youthful, happy glow.
- Use a light brown shadow and an angle brush to shape and fill your brows
- Light matte eyeshadow color- brush over the brow bone.
- Berry lip liner that is close to your lip color to give definition to your lips.
- Sheer light pink lipstick. It’s beautiful on everyone. Apply over the lip liner.
- Apply a sheer gloss over that for gorgeous lips!
There you go! I hope you like this one of our prom makeup ideas!
This makeup for prom will have you glowing like an angel!
Happy beautiful life!